Anyone who has spent any time at all on the Internet knows that whatever you might be interested in finding can be found somewhere for free. So why would anyone in their right mind pay for something they could score without having to pull out their credit card?
Well, because of everyone’s favorite adage, you get what you pay for.
By signing up for a journaling course with The Zen Pencil you:
- Don’t have to spend hours online looking for prompts that inspire you.
- Dedicate what little free time you might have to journaling rather than thinking of what to write.
- Receive carefully crafted prompts that build on each other, guiding you to deeper and more insightful journaling sessions.
- Are guaranteed to receive inspiration in your email each day during the course.
- Can pick from a variety of inspiring themes to keep your journaling fresh and engaging.
Don’t just take my word for it. This is what a past Zen Penciler had to say about it:
“The Zen Pencil prompts had me digging into some soul spaces. Move your journaling beyond just daily activities and let the gentle, encouraging prompts give you permission to dive deeper. Every creative should refresh their mind with a Zen Pencil course on a regular basis!”
~ Angela England, Content Strategy Director and Author.